Choose A, B, C, or D to complete the pattern.
Making sure right element is passed to drawSystemFocusRing():
- drawsystemfocusring() only works on the first element inside canvas when last tab stop was the address bar
- In that case, onfocus() fires several times. Note that the button text is added to the test area many times.
- To witness this, click anywhere in the page and tab, you see everything fires just once from how much text is added to the page. You see that nothing gets a system focus ring. (unless you tab so many times, you cross through the address bar)
- To further witness this, click the address bar and tab, then click the address bar and shift tab. You see that in each case, the text is added many times, this is onfocus() firing more than once. You also see that the system focus ring is added to the button you landed on - either first or last depending on tab or shift tab.
- The situation where onfocus fires more than once also happens in Google Chrome 28.0.1500.95 m.