The Speakers & Panelists
The conference features internationally renowned accessibility and innovation conference head-liners as speakers and as panelists:
- DAISY Consortium
- De Witt and Associates
- National Federation of the Blind (NFB)
- Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic (RFB&D)
It is common to pay significant conference registration fees per participant for a chance to be in the audience for a presentation by these speakers. At the Pearson Accessibility and Innovation conference, you will not only see such presentations, but will also have ample opportunity to participate in discussions with the speakers and the panelists. See Exhibitors (and other Guests) for additional details on the speakers, panelists and exhibitors.
We'll have an opening address by Sandi Kirshner, Chief Marketing Officer, Pearson Higher Education. We also have several sessions where Pearson colleagues will present on accessibility accomplishments, challenges and techniques from a Pearson perspective.
Pearson presenters and panelists include:
- Bob Dolan, Senior Research Scientist, Assessment & Information
- Heijung Kim, Senior Product Manager, XL MyLabs, LTG
- Stefanie Liebman, Senior Media Producer, Higher Ed English Media
- Ron Spezial, Senior User Interface Designer, User Experience Group, LTG
- Thomas Starbranch, Manager, Accessibility and Compliance, Pearson Curriculum Group
- Suzanne Taylor, Accessibility Manager, User Experience Group, LTG
- Carolyn Wagner, Consultant from Wagner Design, User Experience Group, LTG